The Lake County Child Care Planning Council works to build partnerships with individuals and organizations in our community to help meet the child care needs of our communities. Our council members are volunteers who care about the issues impacting the children of Lake County. Members are appointed by the Lake County Superintendent of Schools and the Lake County Board of Supervisors.
The Planning Council helps our communities plan for early care and education of our children based on assessments of the needs of the families in our communities.
- Current Voting Members
- Mary Prather, Easter Seals Bay Area
- Angela Morraquin, Migrant Head Start, E Center
- Kim Gentle, LFRC
- Jami White, LFRC
- Sara Brucker, Consultant
- Brandy Perry, NCO R&R
- Dr. Laura Daly, Woodland Community College, Clearlake Campus ECE Program
- Rosario Morris, 4th Grade Teacher, Burns Valley
- Cindy Adams, Director of LCOE Child Devleopment
- Gloria Bradford, NCO